Tuesday, June 28

Let's Just Hope It's Friendly

Last night, I became convinced that our house has a ghost. I was looking through the photos we took during our walk-thru and inspection, and I came across this:

I swear to you there is NO logical reason why there is that big swoop of light in the image. I wasn't moving (see the other parts of the image), and there's no light fixture there anyway.
The picture was taken in the front bedroom of the second floor, where D. and I plan to sleep. But maybe we should reconsider that decision.

What do you think - ectoplasmic being or trick of light?

3 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Maybe it's a piece of your hair that fell in front of the lens? Mine did that a lot when I had long hair.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger K. said...

But isn't it odd, then, that my hair never interfered with the thousands of other photos I have taken, including approximately 100 fromthat same day?

In the interests of science, I pledge to test out the Hair Theory this weekend and post the results.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

I was spooked a couple of times by unexplained occurrences while we were getting our 1870s-era house into move-in condition. It's got enough history that it may very well harbor a ghost. We have a standing joke that our antiquated front door is haunted, considering it is so persnickety about opening.

I haven't had any creepy feelings for several months now, even up in the attic, but my husband claims to have seen a band of light several times, as if there were a presence in the house. Whatever it is, I think it seems to be OK & accepting of us, now that we are obviously taking good care of the house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home