Friday, September 23

Your Moment of Zen

One of the divides between me and K. when it comes to home decor is that she seems to like big ambitious projects that end in big ambitious decorations, and I...well, I'm a lazy bum. And not only that, but in general I am a cheap bastard, so I tend to zone out as soon as she starts talking about custom-built bookshelves or the fancy armoires that she has found on the web. But today, while my students were taking an exam, it was my turn to surf the web and I found a major home decor piece that I think would go just perfectly in our den:



Yes, The Daily Show is auctioning off parts of their old set (but alas, not the couch. We actually need a couch). And, to make the whole thing better, the proceeds from the auction go to 826NYC, one of my favorite charities - and not just because the Superhero Supply Store they run is one of the coolest places around. So, if you are wondering what to get the Revivalizer who has Somethings, keep in mind that my birthday is only about 6 weeks away -- and K's is 10 months away, so you don't need to worry about the fact that she may not want to decorate our home like a late night talk show set.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna watch it, it's the Daily Shoooow.

Why don't you watch it, it's the Daily Shoooow.

(dogs can't be gay)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home