Wednesday, July 27

Girly Issues in House Restoration

No, not the dearth of pink toolbelts.

The combination of the heat, the sweat, all the nasty particulates we're releasing from floors and walls, and the awful dust mask and safety goggles has caused my face to break out. Constant blemishes all over - yuck!

Rinsing my hair every day with the really hard water is doing a number on my curls. As in, frizz-city! Or frizz-town in this case.

On the upside: I appear to have lost five pounds avoirdupois.

2 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had hard water in our last apartment, and I got a clarifying shampoo from the hairdressers that helped a lot. Look for something that is meant to take gunk out of your hair - since that's what is making it so unmanageable.

Good luck :)

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand about the break outs. Since we've started drywalling I can't seem to get rid of them :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home