Tuesday, August 14

Kitchen P*rn

I stopped reading Brownstoner's blog when the original owners finished their renovation and announced they would be involving the general public in the interior design. Fine for them - but I like me the interior design! But I've just ventured back there today, and hoowee is it a lively community now? Lots of different bloggers are chronicling their brownstone renos, and best of all, there's lots of drool-worthy kitchens going on there:

http://www.brownstoner.com/brownstoner/archives/renovation/

Plenty of inspiration and discussion there. But let me show you the kitchen I am in love with:





It was submitted as a part of one of Apartment Therapy's contests. I just love it. Even though it's nothing like what I ever pictured wanting a kitchen of mine to be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home